Welcome Readers!




Greetings Readers!

I would like to thank all of you for sparing a moment from your schedule to visit my blog. Well, introducing myself , I'm a Life Coach and Motivational speaker, currently working with an MNC, a social worker and a recently turned blogger and writer.

This Blog will be about everything that you have ever wanted answers or remedies to, we will talk about your troubles, moments of bliss, heartbreaks, failures, success and all that constitutes the manual of life. I want you to visit this blog as your escape where reading provides asylum to every mind that suffers and helps in it's evolution to a mind full of solitude. All age groups will find something or the other that they can relate to and find help and hope in the same.

I aim to bring about positive internal changes in all my active readers, focusing on mind, body and soul healing through words..as one says words are weapons of change and since we cannot take them back let's make sure we use them in ways that lead to evacuation of worry, distress, loneliness and many other evils that conquer the mind.

Thanks,
Neetu Bhandari,
Friend & Guide.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts