Happy International Women's Day- We're fierce & strong!

My happiness is reflected on my double chin. It is important to be happy and go crazy with every beat of life !!  Loved these lines - Marilyn Evans


Image result for international women's day


You know I always did something I was a little not ready to do.. I think that’s how you grow . When there’s that moment of  (hashtag ) #wow. I am Not really sure I can do this and then you push thru these moments that’s when you have a break through. 
How great that we here today celebrate this international women’s day .. today is an important occasion to celebrate the myriad of achievements of women, reflect on progress yet to be made and to set goals for closing gender gaps 

I always wonder ..  why are we always talking about equal rights with men.. why do we think ki Unse kum hain hum .. zayda nhi to kum bhi nhi hain hum..!!
See we keep talking about equality jabki you know deep in our hearts we want a man to open the car door for us.. ladies first .. wala thought bhi aaya hoga kabhi na kabhi.. we have seats reserved for us in metros buses ... why do we need it ??
Rather metro mei tou ek poora coach he hai humare liye!


Let’s not just talk talk about equality but let’s bring it out in our actions...equality will be when No woman fees  unsafe when standing next to a guy in a coach or a bus... 
let not a woman think once she becomes a mother .. ghar bacha and Naukri .. teeno cheezein ussi ki hee responsibility hai.. kyu.. you both are parents share the responsibility equally that’s what we call being equals 

Cooking food is just not women’s arena sabse zayda male chefs hotey hain hotels mei .. If for their earnings ...ke  liye khana bana saktey hain tou   ghar mei kyu nhi ?!?
They will not be belittled .. but rather I would say loved more ...
Talking about love  why do we get so insecure ki once I get pregnant have that baby bump .. my husband will love me less .. ya kab wapis aaungi apni Purani figure mei???
Itna stress kyu .. why don’t men think that way .....??
Please  don’t be judgemental about yourself.. learn to be comfortable in your own skin 
And it’s not that I didn’t go through this .. was on total bed rest through  my entire pregnancy.. gained 20kgs.. after giving birth to my daughter.. that 20kg had not moved a bit ...got loose skin stretch marks ..hormonal changes.. mood swings  got in to the depression..self loathing, will
I be the same again... yes I never got back to my skinny self .. but gained confidence to love myself back I never knew that postpartum depression bhi kuch hota hai .. there was no one to tell me about it !!
Social  media was not active those days.. mothers were not ready to talk about sexual issues or postpartum blues with their daughters .. this is I am talking about some 25 years back .. this was what we females had to go through... 

Now a days we know everything... freezing cells .. postpartum depression and how to get over it.. we have life coaches motivational speakers to help us gain that lost confidence ..I myself have been a source of support to many.. and believe me it feels great to see people see their potential in themselves and work over it..  I just want to say here is that ....don’t shy away from those defined lines on your faces,  they have come from that you have smiled and laughed enough.. your salt and pepper hair .reflect your experience . Accept yourself don’t criticise yourself... you are so much capable of , you give life to another life from within .. be proud of yourself.. live the way you want to  .. what others think should not be on your mind .and should not be your concern .. 
Last but not the least believe in yourself.. you are incredible... ask yourself how did I come this far.. and pat  your back...and say to yourself being imperfectly Perfect is worth it!!

Friend & Guide,
Neetu Bhandari

Follow my Instagram & Facebook





#counsellor #love #life #lifecoach #positivity #counselling #happy #happiness #peace #Monday #joy #inspiringwomen #internationwomensday

Comments

Popular Posts