Being A Mom, AGAIN!

She was born on 27th March,2020. We got her home on 11th June,2020 when she was 2.5 months old. I knew this baby was gonna change my life and since then my life has gone topsy turvy.


The first night we got her I could not sleep , not because my new baby did not let me sleep but because of the thoughts if I had done the right thing , if I was ready to take on the new responsibility. It was similar to those postpartum blues  zillion thoughts kept popping up in my mind that night .The little one was not able to sleep at the new place among new people. This thought made my heart go out to this lovable little pup.




Next day morning one look at the little baby brought smile on my face . I took her out in the balcony for her official walk , but it was not a great hit as she started exploring everything in the balcony and started picking up the leaves and dried sticks fallen off from our little garden , this eventually left me frowning and thirsting my fingers down her throat. Finally no toilet job happened  we came back inside and this same thing followed on for next four five days . I started talking like a worried mommy to my daughters that the day Hazel poos and pees at the assigned place, I will throw a party! Nights full of exhaustion and days filled with physical hard work, strongly brought focus to a niggling question on why had I actually thought of being a new mom in my mid 40/s ?




Fast forward almost 4 weeks , we took Hazel for her first walk in the society park, she went crazy with happiness, it seemed that we had jailed her and were being torturous, she gave one look to me that why did I ever not bring her here before that day! She ran like crazy with no restrictions to be followed . She jumped in the long grass and seemed like small bunny jumping with all happiness but aware of her surroundings and listening to my command of "NO" when trying to pick on a dried stick.  That day I came back home relaxed did my yoga, took a shower and it was then that the thought first time struck me to write  blog post about Hazel. 
We had made a good progress in 6 weeks and are still working on it!!

Till I come back on more experiences with Hazel ....


Friend & Guide,

Neetu Bhandari

Follow my Instagram & Facebook 

#love #mom #lifecoach #life #happy #positive #grow #momlife #mentalhealthcoach #positiveenergy #pet #dog #Hazel #petlover 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts